The increased awareness of South Africa has a direct impact on tourist arrivals. More tourists mean more jobs. By being a TOMSA levy collector, you are adding value to this national effort! We are constantly negotiating for a broad basket of benefits for our levy collectors, big or small.
FOLLOWING THE STRENGTHENED RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE TBCSA AND SAT, THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS ACCRUE TO YOUR BUSINESS AS A LEVY COLLECTOR:
- Earn a 3% Score in terms of the BEE Tourism Charter;
- TOMSA levy collectors who are also graded receive a 10% discount on Indaba exhibition rates (main stand holders)
- 10% discount on Grading Council fees if you are a levy collector in good standing and also graded. TOMSA collectors who have not been graded since 1 May 2012 receive the following discounts:
- Year 1 – 25% per centum
- Year 2 – 15% per centum
- Year 3 – 10% per centum
- Provide input and receive feedback about the SA Tourism Annual Performance Planning Process
- Receive preferential profiling to all graded collectors in all accommodation listings on the SA Tourism website
- SAT will conduct workshops prior to exhibitions and events to provide guidance and support to TOMSA Levy collectors.
- Receive quarterly feedback on SAT's marketing programmes.
SAT REPORT 12.3% FOREIGN TOURIST ARRIVAL GROWTH - Q3 2016
CLICK HERE ON HOW YOU CAN BECOME AN SA SPECIALIST!